How to Play
- A team has to be selected from 100 credit points available. Each player will have different credits
- Select your team with the below number of players
- 1 to 2 Wicket Keeper, 3 to 5 Batsmen, 1 to 4 All Rounder and 3 to 5 Bowler with a total of 11 players.
- The selected team can be edited till the cut-off time to start the league. The cut-off time has been set before first ball is bowled in a match.
- The teams can be edited any number of times before the cut-off time.
3.JOINING A FREE LEAGUE
- After the teams are selected, a free league can be joined from the available leagues.
- If any league is full, then a different league can be joined.
- If all the leagues are full, try for a different match.
4.JOINING A CASH LEAGUE
- Convert the cash available into your wallet into play points. In order to join any cash league, play points has to be purchased. For every rupee, 1 play point could be purchased. 1rs = 1 play point.
- Join any available league with the play points. If there play points are not sufficient, convert the wallet balance as play points.
- There are various leagues with different play points, league size and winning amount. Depending on the availability and interest, the player can join any league listed for a match.
- Each person can join with six different teams in a single league if the league allows multiple entries.
5.RANKING AND WINNING
- Based on the team selected and actual player performance, the points will be calculated (as shown in Points System section)
- The more the points, the top in the rank card and vice versa.
- After the end of the match, the person with the wining ranks will get the winning amount. The winning amount is specified in every league.
- In case of people in same rank, the ranking system will be followed and the amount will be shared by the number of people in the same rank.
- In case any match is abandoned before fully completing, all the leagues will be cancelled for that match and the play points will be added back.
- M – Multiple entries allowed for single registered person; C – Confirmed League – League will be enforced even if it is not 100% filled.